Thursday, June 18, 2009

Indifferent

Since I last blogged, I have been working on finishing the quilt for my friend. I finished the quilting on it Tuesday. The quilting went ok, I had a lot of start and stop points. Smoothing the quilt and pushing it through is hard using one hand. But, I did it! It is by no means show quality but I think it came out pretty good. I got the binding put on the top of my label and should have the binding sewn on the front of my quilt by tomorrow night. That gives me 9 days or so to stitch it on back. I am seriously considering just doing it on the machine. I will see what I think once it is sewn on.

On a different note my mind has been pre occupied with getting the chance to work at a school teaching again. I have an interview tomorrow and am so excited. The prospect has me nervous and excited, eager and hesitant all at once. This is what I have wanted for the last 8 years !

I will post a pic of binding when it is done and let you all know how the interview goes. Wish me luck on both !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment