Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gifts keeping me sane

I have finally found a moment to blog. At 550 am no less. That seems to be the way my life is going lately. Up all night, tired all day. Anyhow, I have been working on a gift quilt for my friend in NY. I will be presenting it to her when I go to NY in July for her wedding.This is not a wedding gift but a birthday gift for her. I just got the borders pieced on yesterday and now I need to piece my backing and get going on the quilting on Monday. I hope I can get it together in time. We leave for NY on June 30th.



I also made my mom a table runner to bring with me to NY. At first I was not crazy about it but now I am starting to like it. I was a minute away from redoing the whole thing then I washed it and it looks better.



That handsome man holding the runner is my fiance Josh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment