Monday, May 11, 2009

Life

I wanted to update my blog since I have not been around a lot lately. I am slowly feeling better. It is a long process it seems with a couple of set backs so far. I have been sleeping past 8:30 in the morning so I have been missing my morning quilt chat and I miss the ladies. I think my sleep is more important though so I can heal faster. I hope in the next few days I can get back to my morning chat.

I have been working on my chaos blocks. They are turning out an odd size instead of 15 X 15 they are coming out 12 X14 or so. I don't know how so don't ask. This is the first time I tried altering a pattern so maybe that is why. Anyway I will trim the blocks to 12" and then before borders the top will measure 36 across by 48 down. When it is finished it will be a nice lap quilt.

In addition to healing and sewing I have been applying for teaching jobs. Between last week and today I have applied for 30 jobs in both KY and OH. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I know I have the potential and desire to be an awesome teacher if someone would just give me a shot.


Thats all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment