Monday, May 4, 2009

Chaos ceased

Wel I put mom on a plane back to NY on Saturday. Life is somewhat back to normal. I still cant do much without getting winded. I guess I should still be resting. I will try to do more of that. Today I slept until 11 Am. I never do that I guress my body needed it !


Sewing wise...


I have 3 projects I need to get a move on. Mom loved my tabled runner so I told her I would make her one and bring it to her when I go to NY in July. This is the pattern for the runner and then I embroider on it. http://quiltbug.com/Free/table-topper.htm


I also have my Fat Quarter Breeze quilt top cut out. It takes 16 Fq's to make and is a patttern made by Butch Meyers. It is in Fons and Porters Easy Quilts April issue. Anyway I used brights and fun patterns instead of batiks. I cut it out prior to surgery and am hoping to get started on stitching it up this week. Since everything is cut it should only take a week or so to piece the top.



Finally, Josh's boss' wife is having a baby girl. She is due in 5 weeks and I just found out. I am going to try to make a baby quilt up for her. I figure even if it gets there after the baby is born it will be ok. Now I just need to find a simple to cut fast to go together quilt pattern.


That is it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment