Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Long Time

It sure has been a long time since I blogged. NY was fun I got a lot of stuff done for the wedding ... BIG Relief. I can't believe in 11 months we will be married. I am dreaming of making a wedding quilt. I wish we lived in the days where communities of women would get together and work with the bride to be on quilts for her home. I dream of those days lol. Of course I have only read about them in fiction books so maybe it never happened who knows.I still have not checked out the local guild I need to do that. I think it would be nice to have gals to quilt and shop with. Especially, since I keep sleeping in and missing my morning quilt chat !

I finished the pp star baby quilt and gave it to mom at the shower on Sunday. She really loved it. First time someone cried when they received a quilt of mine. Her husband called me to thank me too. Wow that made me feel good ! Here are some pics..













No comments:

Post a Comment